- Andrew is a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Aretex Capital.
- Prior to co-founding Aretex, Andrew was a Partner and Head of North America at ZZ Capital International, where he established and led the US operations.
- Previously, Andrew was a partner at Metalmark Capital, a firm established in 2004 by the former principals of Morgan Stanley Capital Partners. Prior to the formation of Metalmark, Andrew was an investment executive of Morgan Stanley Capital Partners.
- Earlier in his career, Andrew was an investment executive in the Private Equity Group at The Blackstone Group, and started his career in Salomon Smith Barney’s Mergers and Acquisitions group.
- Andrew received both a B.S. in Economics, cum laude, and an M.B.A. with honors from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.