- David is a Director at Aretex Capital and a founding member of the Aretex team.
- Prior to joining Aretex, David was a Director at ZZ Capital International, a global private equity firm, where he focused on sourcing, evaluating and executing private investments.
- Previously, David executed private equity transactions as a Vice President at Fremont Private Holdings, the direct private investment arm of one of the largest single-family offices in North America, and as an investment executive at Metalmark Capital (formerly Morgan Stanley Capital Partners), a leading middle market private equity firm.
- Earlier in his career, David worked in the investment banking division at Morgan Stanley.
- David received a BA in Economics and History from Duke University.